Monday 2 September 2013

Pocono


Yes.

I've done it once again.

Out of my never ending web browsing, going on youtube clicking one link, then another, then another, I've found a new awesome indie band that I can guarantee none of your friends have heard of and predict will be really popular in the future. Oh yeah. I have found yet another "I knew about them before they were famous" type bands. Pocono.

These guys are so underrated it almost hurts. Take a listen of the single above "Candlelight", soak up all the goodness and cry over the fact that it only has 3,000 views despite it being released at the beginning of 2013.

Nashville, Tennessee should be proud to of produced such rhythmical geniuses, I mean all of their godamn songs makes me wanna get my groove on. And that falsetto. Oh that falsetto the lead singer carries it's not fair a grown man can hit higher notes than I can.

So check them out (Click here for their tumblr) , keep an eye on them  get their songs on spotify and watch that space when they get real popular in the next couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment